Sunday 1 March 2020

Fuck, fuck, fuck. My mum & dad have abandoned me. they really have!

For my previous blog click here.


First, we have to go back in time.

Two days before Sita departs, it goes like this.

Mum calls, 'Son, we are there for you, whenever you need us, we will be there'. Lovely, I have support.

The night before Sheila departs.  I break down, sobbing on our bed, Sheilas hand comforts me.

On Wednesday 26th at 2139, I email my mum, via dad and say.

'Yes, this Sunday, even if she still here. I really do need someone to cry on'. X

'I do need my mum and dad like never before'. 

12 hours later, Sheila dies. 

My Dad calls, 'Yes son we are there for you.  Would come now but, Sunday makes more sense, weather is improving'.  Fab, my mum and dad are going to give their little boy a cuddle. Om.

I totally agree, my dad is 90!

Friday morning, Postman Pat delivers my mum flowers, 'Love from all in London'. Like, what does that mean? Fuck, its the NLMM  It is 'hearsay evidence' but Dilys Tauz could be worth over £20m!  I feel for my mum, her grandchildren, great grandchildren. Her son (Lambo) is long gone, I do get it mum.  And I also feel for the lone lunatic on the hill.  I do see where she comes from. Om mum.

Saturday, early afternoon.  Call my dad. 'Om son your mum is in bed with a mystery illness'. Lem sips and in bed, we may not make make it.

I call my dad at 1930. he says;

'Your mum is no better and my mystery chest cough, had for a week, is much worse.  Sorry son we won't be coming.

Wow, wow, wow.  Just below my skin I'm screaming. Oh fuck...

I have now been abandoned by my very own mum and dad.

Sita, Packhorse Lil, Starfish, the goddess Sheila sits right by my side, I can smell her right now. Om my goddess.

Lambo, please be very careful what you do next! He sort of gets it. Om Lambo, please be careful.

He had so beautifully prepared his goddesses bedroom for his dad.

Lambo is very sad. His own mum and dad have sold their soul to the devil. Om Lambo

And whats really sad is, Lambo calls it synchronicity, it's happened twice;

Two days before my sister Mandy died, I had spent her final three months with her, my dad rang me, in the hospice.  'When will I get my £30,000 back I have lent her'.  I didn't say it but, 'Fuck off dad'.
Two days before Sheila dies, he calls me. 'Son, did you get the will sorted cos, don't forget. I lent you £22,000 for you divorce'.
Dad, fuck off!
But first, have something for the weekend, The fucking babysitter. That also fucked me up.

Next blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Om to Terry Hudson, Charlie Stone RIP & Keith Bridges. All Lads from Featherstone.

Some simple facts about Lads from Featherstone , the 1983 rugby league cup final. Terry Hudson played scrum-half, was the captain, and r...