The NLMM have closed ranks, with my children trapped inside!

For my previous blog click here.

North London Matriarchal Mafia have closed ranks They have literally, no-one from my children to my ex-wife is answering phones emails or anything.

My mother called my daughter every hour from 0900. She phoned my ex wife.

Numerous friends and other family members have tried to contact my daughter, zilch, nothing.

Not opened my WhatsApp, emails etc, etc.

I'm beginning to wonder if they haven't kidnapped her.  They have certainly gagged her.

Wouldn't surprise me if I hear from their lawyers to try and gag me also.

 Their lawyer, Michael Rowlands,  wrote to me during my divorce and said:

'The stream of recent emails from you has caused great unhappiness and concern.  Private family issues are just that, private family issues.  It is wrong, inappropriate and contrary to the way in which the divorce Courts expect to see behaviour during a divorce, to write and make the kind of threats that you have.

Family law describes your behaviour as “conduct” and this conduct will lead the Court to make adverse findings and awards against you.  It is wrong and unhelpful for you to threaten Kerry with some form of public exposure on Facebook (in the same way as you have done to your children) in an attempt to force her in to settlement or mediation.

This email should be read as a very serious warning that you must not publish any further material or comment naming Kerry whether it is in private emails to your family or on Facebook or in any other form of media in respect of your marriage to Kerry.  Kerry will take all action to protect herself and restrain you if you continue to follow this path and reserves all her rights, including obtaining suitable injunctive relief.  In addition, you are involved in financial proceedings in a divorce.  You should know, and if not you must take urgent advice, that the participants in the proceedings are constrained by an implied undertaking of confidentiality.  Kerry will take all action through me to enforce your obligations.  Please cease and desist immediately all communication with all third parties with anything connected to Kerry or her marriage to you'.

I then wound him up again. I hurt my neck having a massage and then said:

'Dear Michael.

My fee for the clinic  was £250. I've saved more than that lying on my back over Xmas.  Rugby players (I am the fittest for Ive 35 years) don't go to A & E. Same clinic sorted Johnny Wilkinson and my knee, shoulder and Achilles. 

If one of my children has a problem now I would do the same. I am sure you would also act in such a way to your loves ones.

I have already been to the police to report abuse once this month, so I am aware of the procedure. 

Michael; my wife physically,  emotionally and sadistically abused me for 35 years. You know less than 10% at the moment.

However the one big looser in all this is not me it's my daughter Emily. Gay marriage, carries he partners eggs, twins and (this is seriously confidential) believes its months, not years, before Ana her partner leaves for a man.

On top of that Emily is the only Grandchild of Kerry's mum who does not own a property. Twice Dylis has blocked it.

Emily is now on an AST from Dilys, one bed flat, wife (in Newcastle 3 days a week), twins, dog, cat and trying to hold together (now Ana being a property?) her seedball business. Trouble is she never complains - she is like her dad. So,

I do not want a single penny of Kerry's family money providing my daughter get 'Freedom ' her words, from that family.

I really don't care what I get (I can live on the boat- sail off ) providing I make my little girl free from that lots control. 

What really pisses me off is its New Years eve, I love dancing and my neck hurts.


Happy new year.

Colin Lambert'

And wow the Goddess Sheila Gibbons, sat up in bed and we meditated for an hour, so the world is good.

Ps, I'm so pleased their not the other mafia! I would have been part of a motorway bridge long before now!!

For my next post click here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.