Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.



14th December 2023 - 167 Sheen Court Richmond.
Both Colin & Lambo are about to be arrested. 

18th December 2023. This is unreal, surreal, like some adventure movie where survival is paramount.

In the photo above I was alone while four police offices, police van and car, threee men, the mother and father of one of the men, entertained the whole of Sheen Court for five hours whilst making many phone calls while  discussing the law of trespass. Aparently I am either a squatter or a treaspasser. Hey ho

I have a choice, surender , walk away a free man or have a flasback to the previous time four day after Sheila (her estate own the flat) died.

2nd March 2020, four days after 

It started around 1300, Lambo was in his office out the back fetching a ream of paper to download a Cam-Corder manual. 'Colin is that you' he hears. Um, not a voice he knows but, 'yes I will be with you in a moment and all this fucking paper is damp’.

'Colin Lambert, we are arresting you for harassment and piling all your shit about your 'other family' on your blogger.  Anything you say will be taken down in evidence. [some stuff about staying silent] and could be used against you.  You are being recorded, twice, he taps his hat (looks at his mate - could play prop for Harlequins) and also two audio recording devises, so be very careful what you do or say.

Lambo smiles, looks to the sky and says. 'Sheila lovely, I did say take a week off before weaving your magic'. She ignored me as usual. Om Sita.

Lambo is led into the house, past Sam, making leek (Sita’s own) and watercress (Lambo has a full Hydroponic water cress farm - fuck Lambo’s pulse has just gone to 160 +, for the second time today) soup. There is a saying, 'your never more than six foot from a rat'. Phew..

'Where is your mobile phone and computer as we need to confiscate them'. Clear, small but strong bag. The phone is taken. They do let me, Colin (Lambo can't write remember) turn it off, pull cables out.

'What's that laptop'. 'It's my Microsoft Surface linked straight to plasma screen telly behind that picture'.

'Who's that phone'. 'My fucking wife Sheila who died four days ago'.

'Sorry Sir'.

Lambo puts warmth before beauty by swapping his baggy tracksuit (dipstick did 90 minutes in the gym at 0930 followed by a full English in Station CafĂ©, so well prepared for his day) for jeans.  This meant a PC must follow him. Already pockets emptied and the rest.

Lambo needs his Vape kit. ‘No sir’.

Ready to leave and Lambo really needs a good shit for his day to work from now on. Door open, loo checked for booby traps and Lambo has his best shit, door open PC outside,  in days. He is ready to rock.

Back seat, near side. Prop from Harlequins (Terry Claxton) driving.  PC (he really won't mind, in fact, giggle. if he reads this) Plod sits next to me.

Plod says, 'you can talk if you wish, but my advice would be to stay silent until we get to Weymouth Police Station'.

'Weymouth, why the fuck are we off to Weymouth and not Yeovil'.

‘Sir, cos you do (by 3ft) live in Dorset'

As they turn onto the Bristol Road Lambo says, 'well if we have 60 minutes to go, I will happily talk for 59 of them, which is exactly what Lambo does. He kept muttering 'rehearsal'. First, Lambo is daft thirsty, the bacon, so asks Plod if they could stop at Lidl and pop in for a bottle of water. Plod is shaking his head gently from side to side whilst looking at the sky.  So much so Plod says, 'If I had known... I would have handcuffed you'.

Lambo says, 'let's do it now'. ‘Na, it would create too much new paperwork’ (60% of his job).

By the end, Plod even said, 'change my name but do give me a mention' Nice guy, Om Plod.

Plod has a notebook to write down 'significant' statements. Lambo says, 'I only tell the truth, sometimes expand a bit, but its my truth'. he writes it down and asked Lambo to sign it. Signed.

Have you ever driven off a ferry from Amsterdam or Hook of Holland with a bag of weed (personal use only) and seen those big steel roller shutter doors?  These had 30ft eves. I am asked to leave the car.  They did allow my walking stick (fucked Achilles -and a Blue Badge) so I do have a weapon if needed.

Into giant shed, through the door and shown a 'cubical'.

Lambo says, 'please please may I have some water?'  He waits, told some stuff... Lambo interrupts, 'I really do need some water and a wee cos my dodgy prostate isn't happy'.  Water and wee allowed.

And then..........

The signal was lost.

Sita & Angel know their shit. Om

Will try for another connection tomorrow.

This happened next.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries & Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore