Sheila Gibbons is still in charge.

For the previous episode click here.

The Goddess Sheila never ceases to amaze.

We have been falling out all week, she is a stubborn bugger as he many friends know.

Will she let me move her, no.
Will she take any pills, no
Will she let me change he bed and clothes, no.

I told her if she didn’t move she would get sores.
I told her if she didn’t let me sit her up she would be sick again.

I walk into her bedroom:

Sheila is not quite upright but sitting cross legged drinking water.
I snuggled behind her and helped her lean back. She squeezed my hand and she sat for over an hour.
Cyclizine in, steroids, water and Blueberry in and wasn’t sick, fab.

This lady is still fully in charge of destiny. Om my lovely.

Plus, a couple of Sheilas paintings.


Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.