Both Jesus & the Goddess Sita, Sheila Gibbons, rose after three days.

For the previous episode click here.

Smell: the shutting down of the dying person's system and the changes of the metabolism from the breath and skin and body fluids create a distinctive acetone odour that is similar to the smell of nail polish remover. If a person is dying from bowel or stomach cancer, the smell can sometimes be pungent and unpleasant. [Google search]

I have lived with this 'Perfume' for so long I spent Thursday night in our marital bed surrounded by it. Just yummy.

Last night I was sat here literally shaking, head spinning. At a total loss as to how 'flowers from London' can be used to control folk.  And the next bit is as true as me sitting here.

The smell! The fucking smell is all around me. I've bathed, washed, clean clothes.  What the fuck is going on?  Take my socks off, no smell.  Scratch my balls, no smell. The smell is so intense. It fills the space. Even Lambo thinks its a bit hippy dippy.  Friend in need not even turned up yet.  Fuck this is scary.

The goddess Sita, Packhorse Lil, Starfish but, most of all, my wife sits right beside me. Om my love.

All she said was, 'the time is now for the World to hear my teachings'.

Sheilas teachings No 1. Courage.

Om my lovely, thank you.

Next one here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.