Screaming Starfish with sharp teeth

For the previous episode click here.




Sheila is sleeping soundly after a night of pure magic.

She had taken nil by mouth, for 30 hours, not moved even, shallow breathing and no real pulse.  I then realised I hadn't got a clue what to do if....

I joined her in bed around 1730, with the odd break, to sit her or have a wee.  By 2100, I am concerned tonight might be it. I had message her doctor saying, 'daft question but what do I do if...'

'Dial 111, if in the night or call me. Oh and Sheila can't donate her organs, cos she is at home, not in hospital'. Makes sense as the organs need removing PDQ.

My midnight Sheila is in her usual Starfish pose, her wonderful flowing hair, everywhere! There is an amazing meditation where (name bugging me and Jenny, who just arrived to give me a break) folk lie in a circle, all looking like starfish.  Yantra?

I squeeze myself into bed and sit holding her hand, not really wanting to sleep.  Some horrible dream later, I finally find some peace.

That was until the starfish started moving at 0341 precisely, as I looked at the clock.  The starfish is now moving again only problem now, I'm trapped.  Aha, the starfish need a wee, I try and sit up but crush the flowing hair. The starfish screams. I squeeze my left leg from under her and slide it to the floor. Right leg next and I'm now kneeling by the bed, starfish on the move again. The girl aint going nowhere yet, except the loo.

Sat sort of upright on the side of the bed, leaning into my belly to support her. I start to shiver, I'm naked and its 0400. Dressing gown on after some more starfish antics, all I need now is the commode next to the bed. Supporting Sheila with one hand and my body, my left hand can just reach the armrest of the commode. Great, I pull it towards us. Not great as the armrest comes easily, but the commode is going nowhere, the locks are on the wheels.  Oh, I am also in need of an urgent wee.

Lets just say lambo turned up, weaved his magic and at the same time Sheila is having  a very long we, I am peeing into an old Yogurt pot, dragged across the floor with my toes.

Starfish back in bed. Starfish then wants water, the blueberries and half a satsuma. Me thinks, Cyclazine (anti sickness) and steroids as this is Sheilas very own Olympic games, after all.  Going well till I put my finger, with said pills, in her mouth. Fuck! Her teeth are now clamped on my finger and no intention of letting go.  Wouldn't be fair to scream. Arrrggg. I now have my left hand trying to open her mouth, my right hand going nowhere and... I just started to giggle.

The Goddess Sheila Gibbons continues to give us all, her beauty and magic.

She is now sleeping soundly.

Have a nice day. Om

For my next blog click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.