GOD & Covid19. The Oldie Magazine, April 2020

I subscribe to The Oldie, it makes me laugh. I'm behind, so just opened April.  Page 57, has a very poignant cartoon.


It could be GOD [the Grand Oral Disseminator] is doing just that. He/she has turned the planet off and now re-booting.

Problem is, mother earth also needs to de-fragment itself and install all the latest (virus protection vital) updates before she will work again.  This could take a considerable time as all our C: D: E: and life's other storage devices also need to reboot. Some need to implode, so it will get messy!

With that in mind, I am also shutting down for a while and will de-fragment etc, before restarting.

Have a good Summer.

Colin & Lambo out.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.