Thank you all so much. Om


My very own alter to my Goddess. Om Goddess



Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross was a Swiss-American psychiatrist, a pioneer in near-death studies, and author of the internationally best-selling book, On Death and Dying, where she first discussed her theory of the five stages of grief, also known as the "Kübler-Ross model". [Wikipedia]

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief.

I am also aware I need to go through all the stages.  Om Elisabeth.  I've also told Lambo to be very careful in the anger stage. He gets it, oh yes, he gets it, he really does! Om Lambo.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.