TED Talks. Never underestimate a lone lunatic from Featherstone

For my previous blog click here.

And soon my time will be limited on here.

Here is a message to my 'other' family. For earlier click here.

In divorcing me they said,'I had done such unspeakable things, they couldn't even share them'.  Imagine for one second the impact that had on my mum and dad. What were these dreadful? I haven't got the faintest idea, nor as anyone else!

That was six years ago, I am still waiting to know what one, yes just one, of those dreadful things, just might be? They haven't got a fucking clue!

Now, today, 0200, Thursday 27th February 2020, my my parents, are shunned by my children, with almost no access to their great Grandchildren. My dad is bloody 90, my mum is 88. Please get real!
The corporate line is, I am a drunken wasted loner, to be avoided at all costs.

And the point I am making is:

Beware of drunken wasted loners, they may just start a revolution.

'Tipping point' lovely phrase. Om


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.