Starfish Olympic 100m final update. The bloody pachage is from sponsors!


Another of my favourites.



A shiny new set of kit with fucking sponsors emblazoned everywhere..  I suppose it is the single most watched 10 seconds on the planet. He ho.

This girl does my hear in!
As I said yesterday; On my mothers dying...' what happens next is true.
Got her off commode and into bed.
Dead to the world.
I move her up and across the bed.  Like a baby she sleeps.
Phew.
Bit of the Lamb Stew I have on, 1;  24/7
Friend in need
Need a wee (recon 30 minutes say 40 max since left) so pop my hear around the door. Fuck, bed empty. Sheila Gibbons sat meditating on the floor.
I sob, cradle and caress.  I put my arm across her front, she only fucking bites my arm, really hard. Umm, I guess she had been there a while..
After loads more sobbing and stuff I still had the problem of what to do with her. I somehow get her sitting in the commode.  I then say, 'I am going to put my finger in your mouth.  If you are still cross with me bite it. She din't bite. Phew, last time was scary.
I then read to her all my blogs about Starfish and the Olympic games.  I also told her about the mystery package and what happens next. we squeezed hands and cried alot.
Starfish also said: 'She was just practising her start'  Om Starfish, game on.
Fuck. Only been her 10 minutes but who knows what she will suprize us with next.  Om Sheila Gibbons

She was fine and slept well.  She's been up a while, practising her starts.  I did ask Lambo if focusing on just her start was sensible.  His response' 'I we can get the start right, Packhorse Lill will do the rest.

The fucking package:

Finest Indian cottons and silks, vest shorts, tracksuit and the rest, in a bright purple, almost African violet. Even a bloody cape (very witch-like) and everything has been hand stitched with the fucking sponsors name everywhere.

SITA.  I assume that's SITA Steel or something.

Statfish, the goddess Sheila Gibbons must be loosing the plot a bit.   When she held her new kit and ran her hands over the sponsors name, a tear appeared and a tiny smile.

Anyway she is on for the biggest day of her life.

Back later.

Next post click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.