Sherborne Boys School Gym

For my previous blog click here.

This is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
It's in natural grace
Or watching young life shape
It's in minor keys
Solutions and remedies
Enemies becoming friends
When bitterness ends
This is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
For tonight
God is a DJ
[Faithless]

It's playing in my ears, right now.

The final is delayed so, what better place to go and prepare for the final.


Iv'e been looking at this for eight years.  I must tell Starfish.


And oh boy will we take our chances.


Lambo just love his Church

And Lambo's ego just couldn't resits telling you he would still hold every 100m and 200m records had he gone to Sherborne.  He also said not bad for a 66 year old.

And last but not least, a massive thank you to Garry Shackle, manager of the gym, for joining the fun and taking the video:

Enjoy.


Ps Extra. My pulse was running a steady 140-145 just before we started. Fuck 160, it needs to come down a bit. Notice me do just that, as Lads from Featherstone do.

PPs extra. Notice how Lambo comes to life near the end?  He has just had an endorphin hit no drug on the planet can get close too. It's what lads from Featherstone different. Om lads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.