My views on Religion

For the previous episode click here.

I do find myself looking skywards and saying 'thank you God' an awful lot a at the moment.  So here I go:

Not only do I believe in God, I am also aware of his very presence in my home. He is sitting right above me, right now.

I also believe Jesus was the son of God, no issue.

However, I also believe that you (yes, you, the one reading this) is the son (or daughter) of God.

I believe that makes us all children of God.  I also believe that collectively we are God.

I also believe he is the Grand Oral Desemonator and also a DJ.

In a nutshell, my religious views.


For my next post click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.