Lies, dam lies and my daughter-in-law Ane Evelly

For earlier click here.


First it should be Dr Ana Evelly.   PhD, no less, Aberdeen University, no less.

Ana is bright and extremely clever.  She gives lectures in front oh hundreds.

She also helped me compile the first blog in my Plane Journey series.  In it I say;

3 Sainsbury Max Strength Congestion Relief (Phenylephrine)  

Speaking of university students, this is the breakfast pill for the academic world.  Banned in Athletics, [not a drug for Lambo] it’s easy to see why, as a shot of almost pure adrenalin kick starts the day giving you that confidence and zest to present your latest thesis.

I have been to my local Sainsbury three times to try and find a packet, the first two visits they were sold out. News from the underworld says it’s being experimented with to make Crystal Meth. .  Breaking Bad eat your heart out. You?


Thank you Ana for a glimpe of your academic world.  Ana also tells fibs and it goes like this.

Two days earlier, bathing my grandchildren and taking them to the park.

Saturday, my parents down from Yorkshire, and we all go to a trade fair at Alexander Palace.  'Meadow in My Garden' one of the customers are exhibiting and their Seddballs are on full display. 

I probably did spend more time on the Hydroponic stand than I should but a fascinating insight in how our supermarkets actually produce our food.  Anyone who knows me will also be aware, I have grown Cannabis (Jack Herer) for many years. They will also know I don't sell it.

That reminds me of a lovely moment during the divorce from  my ex, abusive, wife.  He lawyer, Michael Rowland, Kingsley Napley, went through every single entry on my bank statements looking for 'dirt'.. The struck gold, a receipt of £100, that couldn't be explained. We, I could explain it as I, along with tonnes of help from Fran, my PA, we have reconciled my bank account to the penny (Sage Line 50) for many years.  I was indeed for the sale of Cannabis! Trouble was, it was Kerry, my ex wife who sold it, to a mate of hers at her college in Reading. Own goal or what.

So, I don't sell cannabis and have no intention of starting.

I return to Meadow in my Garden.  Lovely couple and we chat.  I discover that [name?] is a keen Arsenal fan.  I say we own four tickets and am sure we can take him to a game.  They say, 'Wow we have just been accepted for Glastonbury, I think wow, Seedballs makes it to the biggest festival in the world.They share their biggest problem as they have no accommodation for the big event. I say, 'you can have Lulu, my trusty camper etc.

Two minutes later I have my daughter screaming at me; Ana just heard you trying to sell them drugs'.  My parents are now involved in the commotion and the day, weekend, ends in disaster.  Because, I am a drug dealer and was trying to sell them drugs.

Three messages to Ana,

1. I don't sell drugs.
2. Telling lies will always come back to haunt you.
3. Have something for the weekend.

It gets even better. Notice of proceedings was served on my ex wife yesterday.  First class, signed for and the rest.

Dr Ana Evelly took delivery (shares a house with my ex-wife) and signed for it.  Thank you Ana

Ps, I'm dyslexic and that's ok.
Pps. Meadow in my Garden did borrow my campevan and Seedballs, did make it to Glastonbury.
And, I gave it them for free.

For my next post click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.