Hearsay Evidence

For my previous blog click here.




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay

It says; Inter Alia, that 'Hearsay Evidence' cannot be used in court. Until it becomes evidence, it is just tittle tattle, gosip and the rest. Gosit that can spread, it is neverthless just gosip.  Newspaper make a living out of spreading gossip.

Have some gossip about my ex sister-in law, Dilys Tauz:



This property first came to my attention in July 2007 as it formed part of Mrs Celia Norman’s overall property portfolio. 
I then worked with Mrs Norman, introduced her to Francis Clark Accountants, and between us we worked with her own accounts (?) to put in place inheritance tax planning.

As part of that planning £500,000 was put into St James Place as a discounted gift trust,  making the total in that trust £1 million.   They beneficiaries were Kerry and Dilys.
The next item to be moved from the estate was 99 Kensington Church Street which was gifted to Kerry and Dilys.
99 Kensington Church Street
Following receipt of this gift we discovered that Dilys had created one title with restrictions on letting, sales and borrowing.   Our solicitor Ted Pearson said that it would be possible to transfer our share into the company (TLG) which we did.    This enraged Dilys and we subsequently sold the investment.
As a result of our new found wealth Kerry and I discussed the problems I would face should she die or have an accident and we took out £500,000 insurance policy (they turned me down because my blood pressure was 140/80) in case the worst happened.  This policy is still in force .............
At the same time I identified a property in North London at 34 Avenue Road, Southgate as an ideal investment to give to the grandchildren.   This was particularly prudent at that time as the property had an elderly statutory tenant (Mr Tookey)  and to remove it from the estate tenanted had the obvious tax advantages and would enable one of the grandchildren to own their first property.
I discussed this with the accountants and unfortunately the accountant wrote to Mrs Norman implying she was giving all her assets away to the grandchildren.   My only interest was a possible house for my daughter or son.   
At this point Dilys :
1                     threatened to report the accountants for misconduct
2                     told her mother if she had anything further to do with me she would never speak to her mother again.
3                     Created havoc within my own family
At this point I was sacked unceremoniously and have had no involvement in the family finances since.
I discovered that in March 2012 the property was being offered for sale as per the particulars below.

Mr Tookey had died.
Attached as an appendix are the land resgistry deeds showing that the property was sold on 17 May 2012 to Elsa Gad and Anthoulla Gad of 34 Avenue Road, Southgate Road, N14 4EE.
The price paid was £220,000.



Not same property?

the property would now appear to have been sold £439,000 in July 2014.

Wilileaks , eat your heart out. Wecome to Lamboleaks

And having just re-read it; I'm fucking dyslexic and that's OK.

For my next blog click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.