Lawyers & Barristers

For earlier, click here.

A bit more background fist.

Dilys [my ex sister-in-law] works (ed) in the Law Courts, Old Baily and the rest. Chattypoos with the best in the world.

So when she bankrolled my ex-wifes divorce, the 'best', she was told. Kingsley Napley, lawers to Royalty, but they are daft expensive. Appointed.. Best Partner to 'scew' me Michael Rowland. He once sent me an email saying, sort of, Mr Lambert your tantrums are like water of a ducks back.  My reply, sort of, Its time me ex wife employed a lawyer and not a bloody Duck, quack, quack.
Court time, the final battle.  Bungalow, our Lad from Featherstone, baggy tracksuite and a duffle bag comes face to face with their Barrister, the best, the finest in the land. And, seriously daft expensive.  Sadly he hadn't met our Lad Featherstone.

Can't share much but her is a bit of an email I sent them last week;

And while I am ranting.  Don't ever send an egotistical dipstick Barrister, the next time you come across someone like me.

Our first meeting; he stares deep into my eyes and says, ‘Mr Lambert, do not make me angry or you will not like the outcome’. No guessing what did every time I met him.  Don’t send boys to do men’s work. Pleased they did though, it made my job easy, I just kept making him angry.

Om

Lambo did ask him once if his drug of choice was Modafinal . Having just written my Cocaine in the Sewage blog, it seemed a perfectly appropriate question to ask. Lambo even said his timing was perfect, seconds before walking into court stood with the ushers. He didn't perform that well and seemed a bit agitated. Om

For my next post click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.