Weymouth Police Station. Shamanic Angel, tuning into Lambo



Angel Joughin-Coppin


Sitas first Angel is on her way.  

I am a natural healer, who also studied Complimentary Holistic Therapies (CHT) since 1997 at colleges in London and Essex, seeking only the most expert tuition in the Holistic & Shamanic field, after completing a Zoology degree, at Imperial, London, learning the Physiology & Anatomy of all life. My aim is to give each client the personal help/healing that they require with my upmost ability in a space where they feel at peace, safe and secure.  My Holistic treatments, induce a state of relaxation as well as an experience of peacefulness.

She is talking to Sita right now to devise a plan. Virtual Private Network seeking signals.

Hang on their Lambo

She makes contact, click to find out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.