BREAKING NEWS FROM WEYMOUTH POLICE. Mr Lambert you are an innocent man and free to leave.

For the previous episode click here.

My ex wife and two children had me arrested.

The shy little boy, Colin just told the truth as he always does. Released with an oppology.

And the point Lambo is making:

You meet everyone in life twice.
You meet them on your way up the ladder of life.
You meet them again as you descend the ladder of life.
Be very careful how you treat them on your way up.
Because, as shure as eggs are eggs you will meet them on your way down.

Om

And this is what happened next.

Comments

  1. so sorry to know that Sheila left ... I knew her a little as a dear and wise woman. Consolations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still a wise woman. She is here right now. Om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dispatch! I am in reality getting adept to over this data, is genuinely neighborly my mate. Similarly incredible blog here among a considerable lot of the expensive information you obtain. Hold up the useful cycle you are doing here. News 24 hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. homepage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.