Bread of Heaven. Feed me till I want no more.


In ancient history the men (Boys 16-24) were sent into battle first. Best chance of winning.  However, after saying goodbye to their wife’s and girlfriends they also needed to visit the ‘Spiritual Ones’ the elders of the tribe to receive priming for battle. Simple! They made them orgasm whilst singing ‘bread of heaven, bread of heaven , feed me till I want no more. I have heard this whilst standing on the pitch at the old, Cardiff Arms Park. I still shiver.

They went into battle energised by the elders.

On returning from battle the ‘Men’ had to visit the elders again.  This time to let of steam, to de-compress before returning to their wife’s and girlfriends, the Lion calmed and ready for love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.