Sheila's not going home. Yet!

For my previous blog click her.

I am aware that many nerve endings of my Psyche were stretched before I posted live recordings of  possibly Sheilas, never say never with Sheila, last roar. Its troubled me all day.

Am I an egotistical 'hit' seeker on my blogger account? Possibly.

Do I feel I have a duty to share Sheilas words which, after all, was her voice to the Universe and not just me? Probably.

I still dance between the two. Om

However, I wish to share a song we sang together on the second recording last night. Its one of my all time favourites and part of my gym mix.

Sheila started it and I just continued.

If you are easily offended or off a sensitive disposition, do not listen. do not listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ocD8pqoCk


Please sing along.

Being this close to death is a precious gift.

Om

For my next blog click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.