Sheila Mary Gibbons is preparing to leave us

For the previous episode click here.

Not without a fight!

Sheila and I spend our day together. Visitors come and go.  They will know Sheilas voice is weak and struggles to make a sentence.

We share a bedroom on the ground floor. The walls covered in Sheilas paintings. The're good.

For the past 18 months she has been converting the garage into a studio, in her words, 'to escape from me for a while'. Everyone needs a man or woman cave to survive any marriage.  Builder were builders and delays ensued. However there is now a bath, double ended, two loos (one en-suite)  and a boiler fully installed by her brother Tony Walters. After much research Sheila purchased a bed to fit her bedroom, a work of art (a bit like ships in the Panama Canal) with inches to spare. Hydraulics meant the whole bed lifter to reveal massive storage under.

Paul her 'other man' came for a day and stayed for a week.  We assembled (well he did) Sheilas bed (only 4'6" wide) in her newly finished yoga room, wood burning stove even.

Alongside it an  'all singing and dancing' electric bed with Hospice stamped all over it.

No guesses which bed he is in. So we still share her bed and I have become very adapt at sleeping on 18 inches of mattress and being surprised by nothing.

Sheila sat bolt upright this afternoon and started drinking and meditating. I new something was afoot.

Her doctor Charlie called in just after 1830, she waved at him but said nothing. I'm sat next door enjoying a log on the fire. I hear Sheila shouting with a voice I thought had long gone.  She was very angry with me and the world.

Yesterday, someone said my blog was 'rude and offensive and, he was reporting me'. I do respect his view as my blogs come from a place of raw emotion and I know I cannot please all.

What is below will be considered by some as:

Rude, disrespectful and offensive. How dare I record my wife at such a time.
The most beautiful words they have ever heard.
It a privileged to hear the most amazing woman, who judging by the messages, has touched the hearts of hundreds of woman and many men.
Beautiful to hear, what is probably, Sheilas last roar.

The goddess is preparing, I am preparing and ....

There is such a humorous, yet beautiful moment, and please forgive the slight editors cut;

I ask Sheila:

 'Are you in pain?'. A nanosecond later...

'Of course I'm in fucking pain, its not my time to leave yet!'

Ask any of Sheila's family and friends. They will immediately say; Sheila is always right. She is always right.

She wasn't ready to go. She knew when and had meticulously planed it. We were due to fly to LA tomorrow, visit friends, her ex husband karl and sail home on the Queen Victoria. Something got in the way, Mistletoe and syringes. 

I am very angry but am also aware it will not change the outcome. Om. The rest is for later.


Please do not press if you are easily offended or upset.

https://soundcloud.com/user-482966818/sheilas-words-3


https://soundcloud.com/user-482966818/sheilas-words-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries & Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.