Men Need Sex

For the previous post press here.

'More than 1,000 reports of sexual abuse and harassment at UK McDonald’s, campaigners say
Exclusive: ‘He texted me to say he was at home alone with just the kids. I just blocked his number. That resulted in him pulling his pants down in the stockroom where there were no cameras,’ says McDonald’s employee'

Guardian: Saturday 20 July 2019.


Rape and sexual assault reports from university students have risen tenfold with Cambridge University seeing some of the highest number of complaints in the country, an investigation has revealed.

The “black-out drinking” culture is partly to blame, victims have warned as they reveal that they have been let down by a lack of systems in place to investigate and suspend alleged attackers.

Daily Telegraph: 17 July 2019.

As I said in an earlier post;

Men Need sex

For my next post, Sheila Gibbons live, click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rugby Injuries and Cannabis. Harlequins - Holland & Barrett - England - Canada

My Story 9. Normanton High School - Shock - Sex - Drugs - Fame - Girls galore

Lambo arrested update. Do I stay or do I go.